Swiss knitting time

June was rather difficult as it usually is in a family, where everyone needs to finish their duties by the end of the month. For myself, as I had to finish the academic year, it was an awful duty to give every student a mark. Although I had very little time to knit, I nevertheless kept knitting and purling in the meantime. I finished a couple of knitting pieces, but unfortunately there was no time left to take pictures. To say nothing about publishing.


Immediately after all the schools, courses and lessons were finished, we jumped into our first holiday journey. And after a long way we reached Fribourg in Switzerland.

After two years spent there, I must admit but I love the nature and the environment in this country. This is the place where every single plant is seen in all blooming beauty. And I could finally find a moment to dress my boys in their green cardigans. After they sat down their dad was able to take a few pictures. When they started to play and wonder around the old town it became more difficult.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flower yoke

You are what you wear

Fruity you and me KAL